Rothco’s Black G.I. Type Speedlace Jungle Boots are the ultimate combat boots to withstand wet and humid jungle terrain.
- Jungle Boots Are Designed With A Speedlace / Eyelet Lacing System For A Quick And Easy Way To Tighten Your Boots While You Are In The Field
- Vulcanize Rubber Panama Outsole Provides Reinforced Grip For Better Traction While You Are On The Move
- Removable Cushion Insole Allows You To Endure Long Hours Traveling Through Tough Jungle Terrain
- Interior Construction Is Made With A Steel Shank And Leather Midsole
- Nylon / Denier Leather Upper And Action Leather Vamp
- The Military Jungle Boot’s 9” Height Provides High Ankle Support
- Steel Shank For Additional Protection And Durability
- Padded Collar Comfortably Secures Your Ankle
WARNING: California Residents Click Here For California Prop 65 Warning.
Rothco’s Black G.I. Type Speedlace Jungle Boots are the ultimate combat boots to withstand wet and humid jungle terrain. The lacing system for the combat jungle boots consists of a combination of speedhooks and eyelets for a quick and easy way to tighten your boots while you are in the field. The Panama outsole of the tactical boots is made of a hard vulcanized rubber to prevent you from slipping and falling. Designed with a removable cushion insole, steel shank, and leather midsole, the military jungle boots will allow you to withstand long hours traveling through tough terrain. Measuring 9” high, each Army boot is structured with a long-lasting nylon / leather upper and action leather vamp to endure hot and wet environments.
- Hot Weather
- ISO Certified
- Nylon / Leather Upper, Leather Vamp, Leather Midsole, Vulcanized Rubber Panama Outsole, Steel Shank
- Steel, Leather, Rubber, Nylon