MADE IN AMERICA!
You’ll need a jackhammer to pry these loose. Floor Safes offer the added advantage of concealment. Once a floor safe is installed in concrete and covered with a rug or carpet they are near impossible to find. In fact, if the floor safe is found, it will literally take a jackhammer to wrest it out of the foundation.
Also, the door of the safe consists of a drill-resistant hard plate made of hardened steel. You can’t buy a drill or drill bit at your local hardware store that will even scratch the surface.
That’s why these bad boys are our favorite high-security safes for gold coins, jewelry, paperwork, and a variety of other valuables. B Rated and strong enough to use in a commercial environment but still affordable enough to install at home. Furthermore, we also install one of our UL Listed S&G Group II dials at no additional charge – to give you decades of problem-free usage. You won’t find a sturdier floor safe for the money.
Please note: While floor safes offer security being easily hidden and surrounded by concrete, these same features can also make them very susceptible to moisture problems. Keeping papers and valuables inside zip lock bags and/or Tupperware help when experiencing a fire or flood or humidity.
- B Rated Floor Safe for Foundations
- 1/2″ Thick Solid Steel Door
- Spring-loaded relocking device
- Full-length dead bar
- Powder Coated for more durable protection
- UL Listed S&G Group 2 dial with external relocker to protect against burglary attempts
- The Air-spring bar enable the door can be opened easily
- Drill resistant hard plate to protect the lock
- Exterior Dimensions: 16.75″ H X 36″ W X 12.75″ D
- Weight: 135 lbs