TacticalWalls is a family owned and veteran operated business, based in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Our products are proudly manufactured in the United States. Every product is hand crafted, using mostly U.S. sourced materials, whenever possible. We make products that are simple to install, are easy to use, and offer discrete storage solutions for every room. Founder, Tim Matter, came up with the idea for the first product while trying to solve the familiar problem of limited storage space. He needed a way to store firearms safely out of sight while maintaining quick access to them. His answer was an elegant solution that took advantage of the unused space inside the walls. This idea became the first Tactical Walls product: the 1450M, which was released in January of 2013.
Shipping estimates are provided at checkout based on UPS and/or FedEx rates and your country and Zip Code.
Flat rates will apply to most products shipping to the contiguous 48 United States.
International shipping is available to anywhere except Russia. UPS and/or FedEx will be used.
For shipping estimates, add products to your cart and enter your shipping address at checkout. Your estimate reflects the current UPS and/or FedEx pricing.
Shipping is not refundable except in cases of products damaged by the shipping company during shipment.
At Tactical Walls our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within seven business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds on returned items will be issued once we receive and inspect the product. Shipping costs are not refundable. It may take up to 7 business days for the refund to appear on your statement.
If you ordered our products from a third-party dealer (anywhere other than tacticalwalls.com), please contact that company’s customer service department.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Tactical Walls reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee.
The Return Process
- Contact us using our contact form OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us at 540-298-8906 with your order number.
- Obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from our support department.
- Write your RMA number clearly on the outside of your package.
- Do not use any package other than the original, as improper packing of mirrors could result in damage to the items being returned and a deduction from your refund amount.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send pre-authorized returns to:
Tactical Walls Return Dept.
611 Williams Ave
Shenandoah, VA 22849
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, instructions, invoice, and all accessories.
- Tactical Walls is not responsible for personal items left in returned merchandise.
- RMA numbers are valid for 10 days.
- Tactical Walls is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise purchased from us.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Our Warranty Policy
Tactical Walls warranties our products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the day you received your order.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our hours of operation are:
Mon – Thu 9am – 430pm
Fri 9am – 2pm
Sat – Sun Closed
You can reach us by phone during these hours at 540-298-8906.
You can always send us direct messages on Facebook, Instagram, and email.
They were designed to work between the studs of a 16 on center standard 2×4 wall. However, if you are creative and industrious it could be made to work with a variety of wall types. (We do not recommend you try installing the inserts into cinder block or brick walls for obvious structural integrity reasons.)
USA, USA, USA! More specifically, in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.
Wood products are made of poplar, furniture grade birch plywood, and pine. Plastic products are made of U.S. sourced ABS plastic which makes it very light and very durable. MOD Wall products are made with High Density Polyethylene. Materials for each product may be found in either the long description on the product page, or under the dimensions tab on the product page.
Speed, convenience, simplicity. Plus you can hide this where you wouldn’t put a safe. Safes are great but I wouldn’t lock up a weapon which I’m depending on to protect my life and my family.
Honestly, have you ever tried entering your pass code in the dark? Under stress? It is not the easiest thing to do. Plus if you need to react and seconds count, do you even take the time to re-lock the safe? If yes. you are wasting even more valuable seconds. If no, your safe isn’t really a safe anymore is it? Now it’s just an unlocked storage container, kinda just like a Tactical Wall insert. Except your unlocked safe is full of all your other guns that could potentially be stolen. But when you grab your defense weapon out of your Tactical Wall, all your other guns remain locked away in your safe, plus you didn’t just waste valuable seconds unlocking and then re-locking your safe.
Some products are non-locking, some use magnets to lock. See the product descriptions for locking information.
We offer various sizes of most of our products and will continue to add new products in the future. Please see the “dimension” tab on each product page to find dimensions of each product and its components.
No. If you really want to use our products to show off your collection you may choose not to hide anything. ModWall is perfect to display that collection
Most of our products will work anywhere that you have room to install them!
No, we use super strong rare earth neodymium magnets with our units. Your average refrigerator or craft type magnets will not have the pull force required to activate the latches.
Yes, the mirrors were designed so that it can be hung upside down to open the opposite direction from any of our pictures.
It was designed to hold 1 mid length rifle and two handguns as well as a few other pieces of kit. But due the the never ending variety and sizes of SBR’s you may be able to fit two or three in there. Honestly, you’d be better off buying one unit for each rifle. Just sayin’.
INSTRUCTIONS AND DEMOS: VIDEOS INCLUDED
- 1242RLS & 825PLS Shelf Installation Instructions
- 1242RLS RFID Shelf Instructions
- 1410 Insert Installation Instructions
- 1420 Insert Installation Instructions
- 1410M and 1420M Cover Installation Instructions
- 1450M Magnet Lock Installation Instructions
- 1450M RFID Lock Installation Instructions
- 1420M Magnet Lock Installation Instructions
- 1420M RFID Lock Installation Instructions
- Retention Magnet Installation Instructions
- Concealment Tables Assembly Instructions
- Foam Cutting Demo
- Concealment Flag Installation
- VMod Jeep JK/JL Installation Instructions
- VMod FJ Cruiser Installation Instructions