OWNED AND OPERATED
Our mission is to empower you with simple and easy to use protection tools to keep you and your loved ones safe, in the event you find yourself, in an active shooting crisis. At Leatherback Gear™ we believe that when you are equipped with the proper tools and education, you become your first and best line of defense in any situation.
WHO IS LEATHERBACK GEAR?
Leatherback Gear™ was invented and designed by two brothers who are law enforcement first responders with real experience building security plans, protecting people, and securing locations; preventing active shooter and terrorist-related incidents; and most importantly responding to an active shooting and putting the threat down before lives were lost. We create products and technologies designed for safety and protection at the forefront of everything we do.
WARRANTY & GUARANTEES
Leatherback Gear™ provides a 1-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship on all its backpacks, and a 5-year manufacturer warranty on all armor from date of purchase.
Please note that:
- The Warranty is only valid with proof of purchase from an authorize Leatherback Gear dealer.
- The Leatherback Gear warranty program will be voided by any alteration to any product from its original condition.
- The Leatherback Gear warranty program does not cover any defects due to accidents, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use, rips, tears, holes, burns, pilling, and shrinking.
- To initiate a warranty claim please email our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org provide your order number as well as a description of what is wrong with the item. If possible, please include a photo of the issue. Once received, our team will review the information and get back to you with a determination.
- If you believe you simply need to return a product, please reach out to SelectSafes.com at email@example.com
- You can see Leatherback Gear’s return policy for further information.
Leatherback Gear accepts returns that meet the following criteria:
- Purchase made at leatherbackgear.com
- Unused and in its original packaging.
- Return is processed within thirty 30 days from the date the product was purchased.
To initiate a return please email our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number as well as the product(s) you are wanting to return. A team member will then provide you with instructions as well as your return label.
There is a $20 return shipping fee for all backpacks which will be deducted from your refund once the return is completed. You will be required to print and attach the return label to the product box and take your shipment to an authorized UPS drop-off location. We will refund the cost of the returned product (minus the return shipping fee) once our team has received and reviewed the product to ensure it meets the above noted criteria. We reserve the right to refuse a return and deny a refund if returned product does not meet the above criteria.