Residential. Business. Cash. Valuables. Firearms. We all have things we want to protect. American Security has the security safes and security solutions to keep your most precious possessions out of harm’s way. Our safes are made with the highest degree of quality and top-of-the-line technology.
Protecting What Matters Most
A Tradition of Quality
American Security Products [AMSEC] is the world’s best known provider of security safes and security solutions. We protect the assets of our clients throughout the world by providing a broad array of security safes and consulting services with the highest degree of quality, integrity and responsiveness. American Security began in the late 1940’s in a small building in Paramount, California, where founder Glenn Halls set up shop with little more than a welder, a lathe and a desire to build strong safes.
American Security’s Early Years in Pictures
Since that time, American Security Products Company has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality, high security safes. We offer an extensive product line of over 400 standard models of burglary and fire resistant safes in every insurance classification from “B” rate to Underwriter’s Laboratories TL-15 and TL-30.
WHY AMERICAN SECURITY?
- Our dedicated customer service representatives care about you.
- Fully staffed service department, networked with thousands of factory trained technicians, as well as a 24-Hour Helpline open 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Our quality control department assures that the products we build are the finest in the industry.
- State-of-the-art computer controlled manufacturing equipment helps us meet demanding deadlines and keeps us on the leading edge of technology.
- We are located in a major West Coast distribution point with direct access to all major domestic and international freight services.
- We specialize in developing custom safes to meet specific cash handling requirements for banks, restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores and many other industries.
- Our engineering and design department is fully staffed and features the most advanced CAD system for rapid creation of sales drawings, design modifications and precise manufacturing blue prints.
- For superior asset protection there is only one name you can trust for quality, service and reliability…American Security.
DAMAGE: ALWAYS INSPECT CARTON AND SAFE BEFORE SIGNING FREIGHT BILL. If damaged, write notation on bill “REFUSED (# SAFES) DUE TO DAMAGE, RECEIVED (# SAFES) AS OK” “You and driver must sign notation but be careful not to sign on “Received By” line. CALL TURN 10 1-800-848-9790 to ADVISE THAT PRODUCT WAS REFUSED AND WILL BE RETURNED BY CARRIER. TURN 10 WILL SHIP A REPLACEMENT ORDER AND ASSUME FREIGHT CLAIM AFTER RECEIVING THE REFUSED SAFE.
American Security manufactures safes that incorporate the best fire and burglary protection in the industry. We’re so confident in our products, that we offer a NO COST lifetime warranty on all our gun safes 55” and taller. Our warranty covers:
- Burglaries – If your safe is forcibly entered, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Attempted Burglaries – If your safe undergoes a drill, punch or pry attack and is not breached, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- Damage from a House Fire – If your safe is damaged in a house fire, we will repair or replace it free of charge.
At NO COST to you, we will either repair your damaged gun safe or replace it with a current production model of comparable value. (1)
(1) To file a claim, you must be the original owner of your safe. Within 30 days of the burglary/fire incident, you must properly file a police report documenting the incident. A copy of the police report must be submitted to American Security with your warranty claim.
Warranty Registration Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Fire Ratings Explained
Burglary Ratings Explained
State Gun Safe Regulations
How To Videos